Thursday 15 March 2018

New in Handmade Happiness

We have the full range of Kate Box's popular wrist warmers
A photo I took through one of Frank Higgins' teleidoscopes. Frank has just delivered five more of the smallest size teleidoscpes
I love these ballerina elephants designed and made by Sue Inglis. Four are in the shop now.
Justine Jenner is constantly adding new pieces to her impressive range of pottery for sale in Handmade Happiness

Every day I'm in the shop I feel proud to have such talented makers' work for sale. I am really lucky because their work gives the shop its welcoming atmosphere and provokes a delighted response from customers.

Tomorrow I plan to visit the evening preview of the Contemporary Textiles Fair where I may be lucky enough to find more talented makers who want to have their work in Handmade Happiness.

I've just written a piece about crafts in India in my other blog: 
seeingindiawithjenny.blogspot.co.uk
Do check it out. Today I've described block printing, rug making and jewellery making.

No comments: