Thursday 30 November 2017

More from a Winter Brocante

Exquisitely handmade pieces by Ayres and Grace. I would love to have this clever lady's work in my shop!
An interesting Christmas tree. Sorry I don't know who decorated it.
An eye-catching little lamb used as decor....

The experience of being at the Country Brocante's Winter sale in Cowdray Park, Midhurst continues to lie in my imagination. When I visited on the Friday it was packed with people who had travelled from all over the country to be there.
All credit to the organiser, Lucy, who has a shop in Midhurst, who had styled the event beautifully with large calligraphy signs on blackboards and had found so many people with attractive things for sale.
I look forward to visiting again- there's a Summer brocante, also in Midhurst...

No comments: