Thursday 16 March 2017

Easter chick and rag rug

Chick knitted by Audrey with Lindt chocolate egg inside on rag rug by Ruth Ellacott

I tried to share 5 pictures with you but apparently the blog inbox is 'Full' so it will only publish one picture. I wonder if after 8 years of blogging I have reached my permitted limits and will have to start a new blog from scratch? I'll keep you posted.

Audrey has knitted dozens of little hollow chicks like this. £1.50 each complete with Lindt egg. The rag rug is one of two. I love the colours Ruth has used.

The shop is also selling large size chicks with bigger eggs inside for £2.95 and a knitted basket with two chicks and three eggs in for £4.95 (see previous post for picture.)

Sue Inglis has brought in an Easter tree with knitted rabbits, chicks, carrots and pompoms on. Tree decorations are £4.95 and pompoms 60p. Picture to come.

Camilla Flint, whose fashion illustration cards I sell, has an exhibition of her work in the cafe at One Tree books, Petersfield. Do take a look if you live locally. Pictures (fingers crossed) to come.

No comments: