Monday 10 October 2016

Knitting and Stitching Show 2016

sari silk ribbons for making with
lush colour in dyed felt and cotton chenille from 21st century yarns
Drops yarn to knit with from Blackbird Yarns
Truly impressive embroidery - 'Petworth Estate Wall' by Heather Collins
Giant Game of Thrones character!
Love these skirts from fabric strips!
Yesterday I was at Alexandra Palace for the always inspiring Knitting and Stitching Show. The first three pictures show what I bought, followed by three pictures to give a flavour of what I saw.

There is so much I want to make right now for the shop.It seems impossible to focus on just one thing.

 Yesterday I spoke to some lovely, creative people who have managed to focus on one thing to create wonderful work. More about them tomorrow.


No comments: