Thursday 21 April 2016

In the shop now

Tanya Williamson has just brought in more of her stunning cushions - from £28 to £48
Karen Boller's felt brooches. £9.50 each
Handmade Happiness stocks Kate Hackett's ceramics
Painted and embroidered picture of the South Downs by Sheila Barrow. More in the shop
 Just a few of the handmade gifts currently available in the Handmade Happiness shop in Petersfield. I have just set up a board called In the Shop Now on Pinterest. To see the board and all my pins visit www.pinterest.com/jennystacy17 

I also intend puting pictures on Instagram and I've started a DIY website. Will let you know if either ever see the light of day. Is it me or does everyone find doing these things daunting? But so many people ask me why I'm not on Instagram/ Twitter/ a website/Facebook. It's no good I just have to bite the bullet and do it!!!

Don't forget you can order anything you see by ringing the shop on 01730 267711

2 comments:

molebags said...

wow, you've been busy online! Look forward to seeing it all...

Brenda Tilbury said...

Off to look now! Xxxx