Monday 14 March 2016

Technical problems but still smiling.....

So frustrating when a big sign comes up saying DSL line not connected. And you check and everything is connected but you can't blog and you can't email and you can't look anything up. I'm writing this in the shop where everything is connected but I can't give you a photo. Which is a shame because I went to London yesterday and have photos I'd like to share. 

My daughter is expecting a baby - last week - but little one is biding his/her time. Please bear with me if you come to the shop and find that I'm not personally here. You'll know it's because I'll be looking after number one grandchild while waiting for number two grandchild!

New in the shop are some beautiful ceramic pieces by Niloo. Lots more cards by Willemien and blue glazed mugs and jugs by Jeremy Moore.

Right I'm off to phone BT to check the line. 


3 comments:

Brenda Tilbury said...

Thank you! I have been looking and looking......the baby must be a boy! Xxxxx

molebags said...

ooh I really thought the baby must have come!

jenny said...

Will let you know as soon as he/she makes an appearance!