Friday 18 March 2016

It's a Girl !!

Pink for a girl! These are actually my Mother's Day flowers from the kids. Aren't they gorgeous?
Ruby was born yesterday morning. Right now she's red like her name and perfectly gorgeous! My second grandaughter! Well done and congratulations to Amy, Jesse and Juno!

And to think I was so convinced Amy was carrying a boy I knitted in blue.Message to others - disregard the ring test. (where the mother's ring is held over the bump by a hair from the mother. If the ring circles it's a girl if the ring goes back and forth it's a boy.) Absolute poppycock !!!

6 comments:

molebags said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Brenda Tilbury said...

Congratulations! Brilliant news xxx

lindsey said...

Congratulations to you all.

jenny said...

Thank you friends.xxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenny! Another Ruby in the family!
All my love Hazel xxx

jenny said...

Thanks Hazel! Amy has always loved the name Ruby. I hope John is forwarding you photos. She's beautiful like her name!!Hope you are well. Lots of love xxx