Sunday 15 November 2015

Looking back .. and forwards

Lindsey Agostinelli's handmade bears
Jenny Stacy buttons - time I made some more
Reminding me how faded the shop sign has got
Decorated matchboxes by Jenny Stacy
I love these little bears made by Lindsey Agostinelli. I hope the shop will have some more in the future.

 Making buttons is something I always intend to do but never seem to find time for nowadays. 

The Open sign needs replacing as it has grown so faded over the years and these little matchboxes - such fun to do but it seems like too indulgent to make some more right now.

Yesterday I made three more tiny fairies and I've made a batch of clay fairies - some for tree decorations and some to go in fairy matchboxes. At this time of year there is so much to do to make the most of the run up to Christmas.

Once my camera is working again I want to share pictures of all the lovely new decorations and gifts in Handmade Happiness. On Monday I  will get a new battery charger as the old one still hasn't turned up. 

Then I can show you the lovely porcelain decorations Niloo brought in yesterday, Samantha Robertson's new ceramics, Sue Inglis' new Xmas gift wrap and new cards and decorations and a picture of the Christmas window.

 First I must find a real tree to put in the middle of the window. That's one of the things I intend to do today... Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments: