Saturday 19 September 2015

Monoprinting evening

Monoprinting with Carol Smith on Thursday was one of the most successful Handmade Happiness workshops. Thank you Carol.
 I love the fact that this simple printing technique can be combined with collage, drawing and a bit of glitter to produce charming results.

I'd like Carol to repeat this workshop for all the people that wanted to come but couldn't. If you feel you'd like to learn monoprinting get in touch and I'll let you know when the next session is.




The next Handmade Happiness workshop is on Thursday October 1st on making Christmas fairies. 
I'm making fairies in the shop right now. 22 so far! Just waiting now for 100 heads to dry! I also want to experiment with making some much bigger fairies and I have an idea for some very special Christmas items on this theme for the shop. Watch this space...!




2 comments:

Brenda Tilbury said...

Hi Jenny, so miffed I missed this one, I'll bully Carol into doing another....I hope x

jenny said...

Yes Brenda, I'd definitely like Carol to do another workshop. It was a really good night!x