Wednesday 2 September 2015

Future plans

Party banner by Meri Meri. I do like a bit of gold glitter!
I now know what workshops will be happening between now and Christmas. If you've ever been to one before and I've got your email address you will soon know what they are too.

This month there are just two but more in October and November. On Thursday September 10th there's a chance to make your own bunting banner - painting it and collaging it, even glittering it if you want to.

The following week, Thursday September 17th Carol Smith will show us how to master monoprinting which is the ideal springboard for impressive handmade Christmas cards. I'm excited about this one. And the bunting one too, but you'll have to put up with me as the teacher on that one!

If I haven't got your email address and you think you want to attend either of those workshops ring me during shop opening hours - 01730 267711 or email jennystacy@tiscali.co.uk  or, even better, call in to the shop and marvel at the selection of art and craft made by local artists while booking yourself a place.

All workshops are held at Winton House, opposite Marks and Spencer from 7-9pm. £10 to cover all materials, tea, coffee, snacks and a free glass of wine. See you there?

No comments: