Monday 8 December 2014

Extra Opening Hours -today 10-12.30

Carluccio's boxes of panettone.
It's Monday, normally a day when the shop is closed. I've decided to be open from 10am to 12.30 today possibly longer. I was open yesterday, Sunday morning and the shop was busy. Petersfield is a morning town. I find that nearly all sales are in the morning for some reason. 
Today I'll take some photos in the shop. Somehow there aren't enough hours in the day at the moment. Yesterday afternoon I drove to Waterlooville and had a good look round tkmax, for a bit of Christmas shopping and this afternoon I'll hopefully get into Chichester for a wander. I'm searching for baby girl's gifts. She's already had the best presents ie. the ones from Handmade Happiness so now I have to spread my net wider!

No comments: