Thursday 11 September 2014

Dog brooches

Dog brooches by Karen Boller £9-50 each.

Yesterday after a catch up with talented designer maker Kate Box I had a delivery of dog brooches from Karen Boller. These are very popular. I thought they'd look interesting pinned to this old child's cardigan. 

Childrens' hand knitted cardigans is something I'd very much like to stock in the shop. I have made many tiny baby cardigans recently for my new little grandaughter. Right now I'm knitting her a dress for winter. But I don't feel I've got the time or sufficient skills to knit items to sell in the shop as well.

 However if you look at the cardigan pictured and know you or someone you know could knit something like that... If Fair Isle patterns don't frighten you and you can do cable patterns too please contact Handmade Happiness. I would love to talk to you about stocking your work!

No comments: