Saturday 3 May 2014

It's iris time

Pale irises in my front garden now
 This time of year feels like all change time. New energy and new goals.

I want to make more things for the shop (it's been all baby clothes lately!) and I want to give you readers better quality posts - more how tos for instance. So I'll blog once or twice a week instead of every other day when I have something exciting to share. 

The shop is evolving and it's already a very special place. This morning kaleidoscope maker Frank Higgins is visiting with more examples of his beautiful craft. Makers are producing new items to fill the shelves. The talent displayed is sometimes almost overwhelming.

This Monday I plan to check out the Chichester Art trail. I'll let you know who I find. Meanwhile rain or shine Handmade Happiness is open Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5pm. Meet you there?!
ps. I wrote two posts today. Check out the bike parts jewellery post under this one!

No comments: