Wednesday 27 November 2013

Chunky necklace

I like big silver beads like the ones I've used in this chunky necklace.
 The thing on my mind at the moment is my advent calendar. I thought I'd make one for shop display and now it's nearly December and I haven't started it.  Hopefully I'll be able to focus on it today and make a good start on it in the shop.

Yesterday Kath Clay brought in some of her lovely silver jewellery. A selection of her work is now in the glass cabinet. Also a customer asked if I was getting in any more of Penny Baker's pretty 'vintage fabric scrap packs.' These are ideal for little Christmas gifts and co-incidentally Penny visited yesterday afternoon with more packs. I find it hard to resist buying these for myself!

I'm late writing this and you can blame Pinterest. Far, far too addictive!

No comments: