Saturday 30 November 2013

Samantha Robertson's bowls and mugs

New work from Samantha Robertson at Handmade Happiness
My favourite piece - this blue washed ceramic jar by Samantha Robertson
 Samantha Robertson bought in new stock to Handmade Happiness yesterday. I like the soft colours of her designs and the fact that the insides of mugs and bowls are different colours. New designs include small 'olive' bowls, the big bowl pictured on top of the shelves above and unusual tree decorations.

Country Living magazine favourite, Ali Cooper, came in soon after with her new porcelain Christmas decorations. These are divine and I'd buy all of them if I could. Ali also delivered some new porcelain tea light holders which make lovely gifts.

This time of year brings the wrestling question of what extra hours should Handmade Happiness be open? Tomorrow (Sunday) for example there is the 'Petersfield Christmas Festival' in the town square. Because HH is a distance from the town square I don't think it would be worth manning the shop.

 However the shop will definitely be open on the Sunday before Christmas and the Monday just before Christmas. I might just look a little limp by then!! And late night Christmas shopping on Thursday nights starts next week. I'll remind you about that later. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What i don't understood is in fact how you're no longer really a lot more neatly-appreciated than you might be now.
You are very intelligent. You already know therefore considerably in relation to this subject, produced me for my part believe it from
so many varied angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be involved until it's something to do
with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always care for it up!


Also visit my web-site; executive corporate gifts
singapore (yalwa.sg)