Thursday 24 October 2013

Looking for presents

Gift wrapped boxes in the window of Carluccio's
It's started. Yesterday customers were looking for Christmas presents. 

I made some new style charm bracelets and battled with etsy. My online shop is called HHonline because Handmade Happiness was already taken. Later today I'll put up a link on this blog. There's a lot about it I still don't understand. Cost of postage to 'everywhere else' in the world anyone?

I'm quite pleased with the charm bracelets. They are certainly different. I'll show you a picture soon.
My daughter Amy is coming down tonight so I'm off to prepare the spare room. Enjoy your day.
Ps. www.etsy.com/shop/HHonline   I'll add more items to it soon!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Congratulations on getting your Etsy shop up and running

jenny said...

Thank you Chrissy.