Sunday 27 October 2013

New! Kate Box wrist warmers

Colourful and soft woolies designed and made by Kate Box
The new wrist warmers in Handmade Happiness by Kate Box. Also pictured is Michelle Green's needlefelted bird and my fairy boxes and buttons.
These wrist warmer gloves are so soft and fluffy. I love them and I think they are ideal Christmas presents.

How are you coping with the clocks going back? It takes me at least a week to get used to it. Meanwhile it's nice to have an extra hour in the early morning to get more done than usual. Note I am writing this before 6am new time. But really it's just before 7am and quite normal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jenny! Unfortunately we didn't benefit from the extra hour in bed this morning, Annie and Edward's natural body clock kicked in! Hope you've had a lovely Sunday. k x x x