Thursday 15 August 2013

Getting organised

Lovely roses
 Yesterday Sue Inglis, knitter extraordinaire, came in to Handmade Happiness to re-stock and we talked Christmas plans. Sue is already knitting Christmas decorations to build up a good stock. And I am planning what the shop should sell and how it should be decorated to make 2013 the best, most magical Christmas ever.

Next week I have a window of opportunity to get organised for the Christmas run up. Younger daughter is keen to work in the shop for the week, giving me a chance to make from home, finish off making things for the wedding and get my house and shop organised for the busiest time of the year!

It's a good thing there is nothing worth watching on the tv, only 'Top of the Lake' on Saturday night. Nothing to distract me from making. Last night it was bunting which I must finish off now before getting ready for the shop.

On Tuesday night we had a successful and very enjoyable felt making session at the night drop-in. Please note there will be no craft session next Tuesday night. See this blog for details of the next one.  

No comments: