Saturday 10 August 2013

In the Handmade Happiness window now

A selection of local makers' work at Handmade Happiness, Peterfield.
I change the window once a week to show some of the things you will find in the shop.

Pictured above are cards and hearts with Michelle Green's needlefelted birds. A knitted heart and two bags of painted, threading beads by me;  Ali Cooper's pretty pink porcelain bowl; Eve Deary's slate coasters; Samantha Robertson's mug and white night-light holder; Lindsey Agostinelli's handmade bear;  Rosamund Fowler's wood cut card, showing a wren; and Kate Hackett's chicken toast rack.

Yesterday I managed a quick charity run while younger daughter manned the shop for an hour. I was lucky enough to find a Day, Birger, Mikkelsen silk dress for £12 in a marbled neutrals print and a rough silk scarf in silver and brown for £3. Not sure yet whether the scarf will be worn or cut up for that joint making project with Bee Mellor I mentioned earlier!!

Now I must get on with glittering jars before getting ready for work. Have a great weekend won't you!

No comments: