Wednesday 24 July 2013

Tearing and glueing

Pictures from an old Country Living magazine on the back of a sketch book. The dolls are by Magpie and the Wardrobe.

Last night at Handmade Happiness we decorated black notebooks with embroidery stitches; reminding ourselves of herringbone, detached chain and French knots. Pictured is the back of my notebook, which I did in a quiet moment during shop hours. I'll show you the front - embroidery themed - when it's finished. As usual too much chat made me the least productive!
Next week we'll be making cards with a dress theme. Join us?




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to join you for one of your crafty evenings when the holidays are over. Will keep an eye out for evening events on your blog.

jenny said...

Hi Vicki,
It would be great if you could join us. I realise I wrongly spelled Vicki with a 'y' in my post about you. Would you like me to change it?