Wednesday 10 July 2013

Making 'string' necklaces

'String' necklaces by Jenny Stacy
 I used to make these necklaces for Tricot Too and they were very popular so on Monday I made 10, all different, to sell in Handmade Happiness. I use handmade and painted beads mixed with a couple of interesting beads and old buttons.

This morning I must get to the shop early to sort out the middle table after the late night opening last night. We painted with watercolour pastels; knitted and learned to crochet. And enjoyed the conversation. If you missed it this time come next week. Tuesday nights 7.30pm to 9.00pm.

I'll take some pictures of something very special that I'll be selling in the shop from now on. Show you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Carole C said...

They are really pretty....bet they'll go like hot cakes in the lovely weather you are having at the moment,they look just right for summer.

Unknown said...

Lovely time last night thank you. See you next week. X

jenny said...

Love getting comments! Thank you both.

Pixie said...

Very very lovely. xx

jenny said...

Thank you Pixie.x