Saturday 29 June 2013

New from Pam Dew

Pam Dew's 'View from Chilgrove' cushion
Here is the cushion I wrote about in a previous post. Love the tree bending in the wind! It's in Handmade Happiness now.£59-00.

Yesterday I was in an 'all change' mood and got some property details from an estate agents. 
In the evening I looked on line at what's available house wise in Petersfield and now I appreciate what I've got more than I did. Perhaps if I'd counted my blessings this time yesterday I wouldn't have been in such a bad mood when I wrote the last post! Today I'm looking forward to a busy day in the shop. Enjoy your weekend!


3 comments:

Fibre frenzi said...

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Positive thoughts only allowed Jenny !!!

You have a little jewel in HH

Dave

jenny said...

Thank you Dave