Friday 19 April 2013

Yay sunshine!


 Petersfield Plants is a group of keen gardeners and allotment holders who sell off their surplus seedlings, plants and vegetables outside St Peter's Hall in St Peter's Road once a month. This year because of the weather they were late in holding the first sale but today, early morning I'll be there hoping to find some plants for my garden. 

Save the Children hold their annual sale of clothes and bric a brac today too. It's at the Festival Hall, Petersfield starting at 9.30am. 
Their patron, Princess Anne was helicoptered in yesterday (a day early) to officially open the sale. I always find some wonderful things here and can't wait to see what I find today. I'll have to be quick to get back to the shop to open up for 10am.

Yesterday Sue Inglis who knits sheep, pigs, bunnies and owls came to the shop with some new designs that I love. Her little creatures are now on key rings in the shop for £6.50 each and tomorrow I'll show you her new rabbits and cats with attitude.

No comments: