Tuesday 8 January 2013

Monday charity run

Softest pale grey/duck egg velvet cushions and woven picnic blanket.
Silver* and coral necklace surrounding marcasite butterfly hairclip, red scarab bracelet and  'Joan' identity bracelet.
I stayed close to home yesterday as I've got a cold. I hadn't intended to buy anything, honest! But when I saw the velvet cushions in the window of Age UK at £3.99 each I could not resist them. I'm thinking boudoir; comfy cushions on small armchair. No, I haven't got a boudoir or a small armchair but one day maybe..! The picnic blanket is excellent quality £4.99. 
The best thing I found has to be the red scarab bracelet (49p)I've never seen anything like it, coral and unlike the big necklace, real silver*. The other bits were the same price and the big necklace £2-49.

Announcement: The first £10 workshop on Free-Knitting will take place on Wednesday January 16th 2pm to 4pm. If you want to take part email me/ ring or call in at the shop. Max. 5 people.
Would anyone be interested in an evening session? Tuesday January 15th 7pm to 9pm. 

2 comments:

Carole C said...

Bargains! ....especially like the picnic blanket- roll on summer ! Hope you are feeling better.x

jenny said...

Thanks Carole. Wonder if the weather is as grey in France as it is here? Colour is the perfect antidote!x