Sunday 30 December 2012

Fun Workshops in January and February

Would you like to create a collage picture for your wall? 

Would you like to knit and/or crochet yourself a purse or bag using 'free-knitting' techniques?

These are the workshops I've decided to host at Handmade Happiness in January and February. Each will be 2 hours long and cost £10 each for a maximum of 5 people.

I'm also hoping to have a talented watercolour artist giving classes at the shop. I'll confirm that later.

The workshops will run from 10 to 12 and from 2 to 4 on weekdays and just a morning session on Saturdays. Note the shop is closed on Sundays and Mondays.

The reason they are cheap is that the shop will be open while the workshop is in progress and if a customer wants to buy something I will serve them. 
If you want to book a place come into the shop or email me jennystacy@tiscali.co.uk

No comments: