Monday 17 December 2012

It's Monday but Handmade Happiness is open all day!


Yes. Handmade Happiness will be open today 10 to 5 and next Monday the same.  I feel I ought to be open next Sunday as well but haven't decided on that one yet. Sundays are a bit sacred to me for spending the day with my elderly mum. Maybe this time next year I'll have someone working in the shop regularly and there won't be a problem. Who knows what will be happening this time next year. We have to get past Friday first!! Although the Mayan prophesy of the world ending on the 21st has been effectively debunked by an article I just read- it seems someone got their sums completely wrong...
Last Friday it must have felt something like the world ending for those poor parents in Connecticut whose children were killed randomly by an idiot with guns. If anyone from that area is reading this I send you my love.  

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi Jenny, is that a picture of garlands for sale in the shop? They look amazing and just what I have been looking for!

jenny said...

Sorry to disappoint Chrissy but this is an old picture taken in Tricot Too where I used to work.