Tuesday 14 August 2012

Starting a new project

 In Handmade Happiness is a colourful throw that lots of people want to buy. Unfortunately it is the one thing that is not for sale. So I thought I'd have a go at making something along the same lines. Lots of coloured squares. Using the mitred square method you can pick up and knit along the row of the square you've just done avoiding the need for lots of sewing up later. I knitted these squares last night and it's fun to do.

The trouble is I have so many projects on the go. As a woman I'm excellent at multi-tasking just not very good at multi finishing off!!  I'm hoping that as I get older I'll get more disciplined at focussing on one thing before moving on to the next!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

I know what you mean about multi tasking & finishing things off. I have more projects on the go than I can finish, but hey ho it keeps me amused & now the nights are drawing in, it's a good excuse to sit & do something that, maybe, I shouldn't be doing!!!!!

jenny said...

Like you I'm most productive in the evening...or first thing in the morning when I've got to finish off an order. But best of all I like to try out new ideas and see what happens!