Wednesday 1 August 2012

Come to London part 2 - Carluccio's and Fenwicks

My daughter and I shared this amazing and delicious antipasta verdure at Carluccio's for lunch.
In Fenwicks there was this Starwars Lego fest and a toy elephant nearly as tall as me! 
 In the stationery department we noticed these Lisa Stickley gift wrap papers. We bought cards by  Papaya www.papayalicious.com   that were in a sell off box of cards at just 50p each.


I can't believe that August is here already! Are you going on holiday anywhere? Everyone tells me that August is a bad month for shops. We'll see. As from tomorrow I'm planning to do a join in if you want to creative session most afternoons from 2pm in the shop. Informal, free and fun.


Thank you to everyone (3,896) who looked at this blog in July. Now if it were possible for you to come into the shop as well wouldn't that be brilliant!!  

No comments: