Friday 22 June 2012

Summer jewellery for Handmade Happiness

Fun bracelets to make you smile. Each one is different and that's why I enjoy designing and making them. They're on elastic and cost £10 each.
 I started using Suffolk puffs in jewellery making a few years ago in response to a jewellery request from a stylist on Country Living magazine.


 The brief was denim and Liberty fabric incorporated into jewellery for a fashion shoot.
 I came up with something along these lines, sent it all up - necklaces, bracelets, fabric animal etc (the shoot was of women and children)and eagerly awaited the May issue. 


 The photos in the magazine were a bit disappointing as the shots were taken from a distance so you couldn't see the jewellery clearly - just specks of colour worn by  the models. But I did enjoy the anticipation and excitement before the event.


By the way I've changed the shop opening hours slightly. From now on I'm closing at 5pm instead of 5.30pm. Ring me at the shop 01730 267711 if you'd like to visit after 5pm and I'll stay open for you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look really pretty! xxx Sophie