Monday 7 May 2012

Crystal rain

 Swarovski beads in a London shop window.


Yesterday I took my mother a jacket I found at the Save the Children sale in Petersfield this year. A navy, wool crepe Jean Muir jacket no less which she looks a million dollars in. It only cost £8. It must have accidentally slipped through the net when they were sorting. 


She can't remember who Jean Muir is and she can't remember she has the jacket yet she has always loved clothes and dressing up to go out. We went to Pizza Express and she wore a smart grey outfit with red handbag and soft red scarf. She looks wonderful and you would never guess how old she is by looking at her.


Today I'm meeting younger daughter in Winchester.  Should be lots of photo ops. I love Winchester.
Happy Birthday Leigh!

No comments: