Sunday 6 May 2012

L'Occitane

Inside the Guildford branch of L'Occitane.
What I bought is on the far left.  A Verbena eau de toilette which smells so sharp and lemony. Guaranteed to wake me up and refresh on those hot summer days ahead! £14 - the last of that birthday money! I gave it to someone  for Christmas and you know when you give a gift you'd rather keep... (those are the best presents to give).The other bits pictured are free samples put into the little gift bag behind them.

I remember L'Occitane from when we lived in France. A bit like the British Crabtree and Evelyn. It's my mother's turn to shop today. I'm driving her to Beales department store in Horsham. Wonder if I'll take any photographs? It's been a while since I visited Beales but I think it's a bit like Debenhams.

No comments: