Tuesday 7 February 2012

New cushions

Three cushions made by Pam Dew using Kaffe Fassett fabrics.

I love this top cushion. I used to think yellow and orange were impossible to wear and difficult colours to have in the home.I didn't tolerate them in the garden either. But I'm beginning to change my mind. Yellow and orange look great as lemons and oranges in a fruit bowl. And this top cushion could make you change your whole room scheme. The cushion at the bottom of the picture is square and matches the round cushion above it. The yarn is spun and dyed by Michelle Green.

Well yesterday in the shop I made some Valentine's cards. Half way through the morning a man came in...and asked me why the computer shop next door was closed. Then towards lunchtime a customer bought a mug. I went home as planned but returned after an hour and a half in time for a mother who bought £1.50 worth of buttons for her two little girls.
Therefore after next Monday when I have a friend visiting from Kent who wants to make stuff with me in the shop, I will be closed on Mondays until the weather gets better!


No comments: