Friday 25 March 2011

Country Living Fair


Yesterday after many days of all things funeral I had a treat day out. After coffee with a friend I jumped on a train and, on impulse saw my daughter at Ralph Lauren where she works (details above). Then with my mind well and truly blown by the beauty of it all, I popped into Cabbages and Roses whose prints I still love (Hatley please sd*)then on a tube to the Country Living fair. I was late (after 5pm) but ran round the newcomers - crochet interesting as the NOW thing. Good chat with the lovely sisters who produce beautiful knitwear on the island of Westray www.humesweethume.co.uk talking about how the show's organisers should give free stands to quality handmade in the UK people because they are who visitors want to buy from. Then to Pizza Express with my friend Kate Hackett, the potter, whose work always sells well, for a good catch up. A perfect day out.
*sd - my imaginary friend - sugar daddy
.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: