Tuesday 1 February 2011

Trust

                                                                                                           SOLD
Each time I send pictures of things I make I get a slight pang because of something that happened many years ago. I had been talking to a big London store about them stocking my things and they asked me to send photographs. I duly sent them and then heard nothing more. I rang after a month or so and they asked for more, different photographs. The next time I was in London I looked in at the store and to my horror saw what appeared to be my things. Being green and a bit young I did nothing about it. But of course I sent them no more photographs. About a year later in an odd co-incidence, I got chatting to a fellow maker at a craft fair. She said that someone she knew received photographs from this store to copy. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently not!