Thursday 23 April 2009

A Good Idea


I had this purple themed collage on display at Goodwood and it gave a customer a good idea. She asked me to make a collage about her three children with photos of them and their favourite things, (for example one was mad about butterflies). This will be an enjoyable job, and something I've not done before. I have been asked to do personalised wedding invitations and its been fun working with couples and incorporating their ideas into the mix. In the past I did much more with collage - selling lots of collaged cards through various shops. But one day I realised that cards did not offer a good rate of return. After I'd spent all morning perfecting just one card and knew I was only going to get £2-50 for it. That was when I decided to focus on my jewellery and buttons.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: